Brightspace: Locate Course Content
Mentors and affiliation users can find Brightspace course content easily from the homepage. You can use the process outlined below to review course announcements, course outlines and much more.
- First, login to Brightspace from the Student Learning Portal.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the landing page until you get to the My Courses widget and then tap to open the appropriate the class tile.
- At this point, review the 4 widgets:
- Announcements – Read instructor messages containing course information and important updates.
- Course Quick Access – Locate instructions for students on how to begin the course, find assignments, the course syllabus, how to get help, policies and more.
- Teacher Feed – Review the unique “feed” or “stream” of information used by instructors to engage with students.
- Instructor Info – Find the instructor contact details and additional information using this widget.
Last updated on April 13, 2020