PLP: Bloodborne Pathogens Course Enrollment
Learners can enroll in a Bloodborne Pathogens course for the purpose of completing professional development requirements. This document describes how to locate and access this course within the Professional Learning Portal (PLP).
- First, access the Professional Learning Portal, type “Bloodborne” in the Search bar and then strike the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Next, review the basic information and credit hours as it pertains to the course and select the Full Description button if additional information is needed.
- Then click the Add button next to the desired course.
- Once the course has been selected, click the Continue button within the Cart summary to continue with registration requirements.
- Next, complete the appropriate Learner Registration form and then click the Continue or Save button to proceed.
- Then complete your transaction by reviewing the order details then select the Confirm button.
- As a result, a confirmation page will appear, click the Log In button to proceed to the Dashboard.
- The course will be displayed in the “Active Courses” module within your personal Dashboard. Click the linked course title to access your course.
- Finally, the course will open.