Blackboard: Save a Pages Document as a Microsoft Word File
Pages is a MAC word processor that lets you create documents. To submit these pages in Blackboard, they must be converted to a Microsoft Word file. This document describes how to save a Pages document as a Word file.
- First, tap the File menu in the Menu Bar.
- Next, choose Export To and then Word from the sub-menu.
- As this point, the Export Your Document dialog box appears.
- Next, tap the Next button.
- Finally, name your document and click Export to save it.