Blackboard: Review Completed Tests
Studying previously completed tests can improve a student’s overall understanding of course content. Students who wish to access and review tests within Blackboard can do so at any time during the course start and end dates. This process describes how students will locate these tests using the Blackboard Gradebook.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal to access the course in Blackboard.
- Next, tap My Grades from the left navigation menu. If the Gradebook is not displayed, tap the My Grades link on the page.
- At this point, select the numerical score formatted in bold within the Grade column.
- As a result, the Assessment Details will be displayed.
- Finally, tap the Calculated Grade for the most recent date attempted.
- Now the questions and selected answers are displayed for students to review.