Blackboard: Assignment Feedback
Instructors will often leave valuable information and reactions to completed assignments within a student’s Blackboard course. The feedback provided should be monitored and used as a basis for improvement. This process will provide the appropriate method for locating that information in the Gradebook.
- First, login to the Student Learning Portal to access the course in Blackboard.
- Next, tap My Grades from the left navigation menu. If the Gradebook is not displayed, tap the My Grades link on the page.
- At this point, select the numerical score formatted in bold within the Grade column.
- As a result, this will direct student’s to their original assignment submission. The page format will changed based on the submission type and the comments will be located on the right side of the page and/or within the document itself.
- Finally, review all assignment feedback comments.