Blackboard: Allow Flash in Chrome Browser
Students accessing lessons within Blackboard may experience a message that states, “Your device can’t view this content.” This process describes how to allow flash in your Chrome browser to display the content.
- First, tap the Secure button that appears before the URL to show available menu options.
- Next, select the Flash drop-down field to select “Allow”.
- Then tap outside of the menu to no longer view the box.
- At this point there will be a message, “To apply your settings to this site, reload this page” with a Reload button showing, tap this button to refresh your page.
- Finally, the content once blocked will now be available to view.