MOCC: Approve or Deny Registration Requests
District catalog managers can handle incoming registration requests submitted by students in their district by reviewing information and either approving or denying the requests. This document describes how to mange those requests.
- First, select the Enrollment Management tab from the top of the screen.
Note: By default all requests fall under the “Pending Registration” status when submitted and then displayed first.
- Next, view all registration requests by status by selecting an option from the Status drop-down list.
- Then approve or deny a pending request by clicking the linked text in the Details column.
- Next, review the details submitted in the form, then complete the process of either approval or denial of the registration request.
Approve the Request
- First, scroll to enable the radio button in the “Is Selected” column to choose the desired term.
- Next, enter the required Mentor Name for the enrollment.
- Then select the Payment Method from the options available.
- Next, populate the required fields indicated with an asterisk.
- When finished, click the Approve button which will change the status to “Pending Enrollment”.
- Finally, the catalog manager from the providing district will then need to approve the enrollment. At this time you will receive a confirmation email and a system confirmation message. The feedback message will also include the language from the providing district on how to submit payment based on the payment method selected.