MOCC: Allow Enrollment Requests
Districts have the ability to manage registration requests within Michigan’s Online Course Catalog. Follow the process below to allow or deny those requests at the primary or offering district levels.
- First, select the Entity Management tab from the top of the page.
- Next, tap the icon within the “Edit” column within the results table.
- Next, inform catalog searchers if your district will be allowing guardians to submit requests for their children to take online courses through a provider in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog. At this point choose to do one of the following:
- tap the Allow Primary Registration check box to display a check mark, which will allow requests.
- tap the check box to remove the check mark to deny requests. If your district chooses to deny requests, insert an explanation for why the requests will be denied in the Deny Primary Registration text box.
- Then inform catalog searchers if your district chooses to allow registration requests. Continue by either:
- tapping the Offering District Allows Registration Request check box to display a check mark, which will allow requests.
- tapping the check box to remove the check mark to automatically deny requests.
- Finally, click the Submit button to apply your changes.