MOCC: Add Student Performance Information
The State School Aid Act requires districts or Independent School Districts (ISD) who offered an online course through Section 21f to provide Michigan Virtual with:
the number of enrollments in each online course the district or ISD offered to pupils in the immediately preceding school year, and
the number of enrollments in which the pupil earned 60% or more of the total course points for each online course.
This document describes how to record the required information within Michigan’s Online Course Catalog.
- First, tap Courses in the top menu.
- Next, click Edit in the far right column next to the appropriate course title.
- At this point, tap the Performance Data option on the left menu.
- To add, tap the Add Performance Data button.
- To modify an existing entry, tap Edit to the left of the school year.
- To remove an existing entry, tap Edit to the left of the school year and then press the Destroy button.
Note: For the Enrollment Count enter the number of students who were enrolled in the course for which an 80% enrollment payment was kept, within the Enrollment Count field. If the course was offered during the preceding year, but there were no enrollments, please enter the number “0”. Then type the number of enrollments in the course in which the pupil earned 60% or more of the total course points inside the Pass Count field. If the course was offered during the preceding year, but there were no enrollments, please enter the number “0”.
Last updated on February 10, 2021