Blackboard: Observer Dashboard
Students who appear in the in the Observer Gateway module on the Blackboard homepage have been assigned to mentors to observe. This process explains how to access their courses within Blackboard.
Please note the accessing the course will not grant privileges to change anything and it also will not count as a login for the student.
- First, go to the Blackboard LMS from the Student Learning Portal by tapping Go to LMS and then selecting Blackboard.
- Next, locate the Observer Gateway module and then select the linked word, “Observe” next to the student you would like to view.
- As a result, the student’s course(s) will appear in the My Classes module above.
- Then tap the linked course name to view the course.
- At this point, users can navigate through the course to view student activity.