MOCC: Add User
Districts can create an account in Michigan’s Online Course Catalog for users for the purpose of managing course offerings. This process describes how to add the accounts.
- First, confirm the user does not already exist in the system prior to performing the steps below.
- Then tap the User Management tab at the top of your screen.
- Next, press the Add New User button just below the search fields.
- Then select the appropriate User Type from the drop-down on the new page.
- After making the selection, the appropriate form will appear. Required fields will be marked by an asterisk (*), fill out the form and finally click the Submit button.