RFP: Re-development of Michigan’s Online Course Catalog at micourses.org
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to select a partner-vendor that has extensive experience in building ADA-compliant websites to re-develop Michigan’s Online Course Catalog (located at micourses.org) to replace the existing system with the same catalog functionality, and that demonstrates all the technical standards of WCAG 2.0, Level AA and WAI-ARIA conformance for not-for-profit organizations.
By releasing this RFP, Michigan Virtual makes no guarantee of any awards of work to any respondents now or in the future.
Please direct all correspondence and questions related to this RFP and the required elements as indicated below.
- Emailed questions are due by Noon, Tuesday, August 13, 2019.
- Responses to submitted questions will be posted on the website along with the original RFP.
- One (1) electronic copy of your proposal sent by email to the contact below, and one (1) printed and signed hard copy of your proposal no later than Noon, Tuesday, August 20, 2019. Please note that the submission of the emailed materials will be the measure of on-time delivery rather than the arrival of the printed materials.
Michigan Virtual reserves the right to not consider late or incomplete proposals. Amendments to proposals will be included in our review only when they are received by the above deadline.
The single point of contact for RFP #08072019:
Director of Planning Services
920 Municipal Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019 – RFP is posted to the Michigan Virtual website
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019 – Vendor questions are submitted by email only to Michigan Virtual
- Thursday, August 15, 2019 – Michigan Virtual responses to Vendor questions are posted on michiganvirtual.org along with the original RFP
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019 – Written Proposals due to Michigan Virtual
- Friday, August 23, 2019 – Michigan Virtual reserves the right to interview Vendors to facilitate the selection of the desired vendor, if needed
- Monday, August 26, 2019 – Award notification to Vendors
- Friday, August 30, 2019 – Kickoff meeting with selected Vendor
- Monday, September 30, 2019 – Launch of redesigned, ADA and WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliant site, and invoice submitted to Michigan Virtual