RFP: New Building – Technology Systems
Michigan Virtual™ is seeking a Vendor to provide Technology Systems for our new 17,220 square-foot office building on Municipal Way in Delta Township, (Lansing) Michigan.
After receiving by email your signed Non Disclosure Agreement, we will provide electronic access to four attachments using the same email address used by you to send the NDA to us. Those attachments are:
- Attachment A: Data drop room locations (all returning to the MDF)
- Attachment B: Map view of specific data drop locations
- Attachment C: General floor plan
- Attachment D: A map view of the parking lot
Emailed questions are due via email by Noon on Tuesday, May 29, 2018. Responses to submitted questions will be posted on the website along with the original RFP by Friday, June 1, 2018.
We require that one (1) electronic copy of your proposal be sent by email to the contact below, and one (1) printed and signed hard copy of your proposal be delivered no later than Noon, Monday, June 11, 2018. Please note that the submission of the emailed materials will be the measure of on-time delivery rather than the arrival of the printed materials.
The single point of contact for RFP #05212018
3101 Technology Boulevard, Suite G, Lansing, MI 48910
- Monday, May 21, 2018 RFP is posted to the Michigan Virtual website
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018 by Noon Vendor questions are submitted by email only to Michigan Virtual.
- Friday, June 1, 2018 Michigan Virtual responses to Vendor questions are posted on michiganvirtual.org
- Monday, June 11, 2018 by Noon Written Proposals due to Michigan Virtual.
- Friday, June 15, 2018 Award notification to Vendors
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm Meeting with selected Vendor at Michigan Virtual offices to finalize requirements.
Michigan Virtual reserves the right to not consider late or incomplete proposals. Amendments to proposals will be included in our review only when they are received by the above deadline.