RFP: Marketing and Communication Services
Michigan Virtual™ is seeking Marketing services: A marketing plan, a marketing tool kit, including a video, and all asset creation to support the marketing activities identified in the marketing plan.
This project supports The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) Early Literacy Professional Learning Grant, aimed at responding to several factors that are resulting in a literacy crisis in the state. The Literacy Essentials are a framework that all Michigan educators are encouraged to implement in their classrooms to raise literacy performance in our youngest learners, and are designed to move Michigan students from the bottom 10 in achievement in our country to the top 10.
- Emailed questions are due by Noon, Friday, March 30, 2018.
- Responses to submitted questions will be posted on the website along with the original RFP.
- One (1) electronic copy of your proposal sent by email to the contact below, and one (1) printed and signed hard copy of your proposal and a signed Non-disclosure Agreement delivered no later than Noon, Monday, April 16, 2018. Please note that the submission of the emailed materials will be the measure of on-time delivery rather than the arrival of the printed materials.
The single point of contact for RFP #03232018:
3101 Technology Boulevard, Suite G, Lansing, MI 48910
- Friday, March 23, 2018 RFP is posted to the Michigan Virtual website
- Friday, March 30, 2018 Written Vendor questions submitted to Michigan Virtual
- Friday, April 6, 2018 Michigan Virtual responds to Vendor questions
- Monday, April 16, 2018 Written Proposals due to Michigan Virtual
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 Award notification to Vendor
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018 Work begins
- Monday, May 7, 2018 First assets reach intended audience
Michigan Virtual reserves the right to not consider late or incomplete proposals. Amendments to proposals will be included in our review only when they are received by the above deadline.