RFP: HubSpot Marketing Automation – Audit, Optimization, Content Creation, and Execution Plan
Michigan Virtual is seeking a HubSpot certified partner agency services to build and help implement a more robust, sophisticated, integrated, creative demand/lead generation campaign that hits on all the elements required in an efficient manner and an accelerated time frame that doesn’t constrain our internal resources, but leverages them where appropriate. Michigan Virtual implemented HubSpot Enterprise Level Growth Stack two years ago. Consequently, only Diamond, Platinum, and Gold HubSpot Certified agency partners may respond to the RFP. In addition to those items, other factors will be considered including the Vendor’s customer references, as well as expertise. This work also needs to be performed effectively over a short time frame, such that to the extent possible the majority of it is complete by September 30, 2019.
By releasing this RFP, Michigan Virtual makes no guarantee of any awards of work to any respondents now or in the future.
Please direct all correspondence and questions related to this RFP and the required elements as indicated below.
- Emailed questions are due by Noon, Monday, August 12, 2019.
- Responses to submitted questions will be posted on the Website along with the original RFP.
- One (1) electronic copy of your proposal sent by email to the contact below, and one (1) printed and signed hard copy of your proposal no later than Noon, Wednesday, August 21, 2019. Please note that the submission of the emailed materials will be the measure of on-time delivery rather than the arrival of the printed materials.
The single point of contact for RFP #0806052019:
Director of Planning Services
920 Municipal Way, Lansing, MI 48917
- Monday, August 5, 2019 RFP is posted to the Michigan Virtual website.
- Monday, August 12, 2019 Vendor questions are submitted by email only to Michigan Virtual.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019 Michigan Virtual responses to Vendor questions are posted on michiganvirtual.org along with the original RFP.
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019 Written Proposals due to Michigan Virtual.
- Friday, August 23, 2019 Award notification to Vendor.
- Thursday, August 29, 2019 Planning Meeting with selected Vendor.
- Monday, September 30, 2019 65% of work completed and invoice submitted to Michigan Virtual.
- Thursday, October 31, 2019 Remaining 35% of work completed and invoiced.
Michigan Virtual reserves the right to not consider late or incomplete proposals. Amendments to proposals will be included in our review only when they are received by the above deadline.
Here is a representive set of shows typical for our organization in any given year
|10/10/18||10/10/18||Bay Area ISD Fall Conference||Thomas Soria||Bay City, MI||8ft Table|
|10/17/18||10/19/18||Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools Education Conference and Expo||TBD||Grand Rapids, Amway Grand/Devos||8ft Table|
|10/25/18||10/26/18||Christian Educators Association Convention 2018||Brandon O’Shell||Century Center – South Bend||8ft Table|
|10/28/18||10/28/18||Michigan School Counselors Association 2018 Fall Conference||Thomas Soria||Kellogg Hotel, Lansing, MI||8ft Table|
|11/1/18||11/1/18||Michigan Association of School Boards Annual Leadership Conference||TBD||Grand Rapids, Devos Center||10x20ft exhibit|
|11/1/18||11/1/18||Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals Principal Summit||TBD||TBD||8ft Table|
|11/3/18||11/3/18||Detroit Area Math and Science Conf||Mable Fox||Paul K. Cousino High School||8ft Table|
|12/5/18||12/5/18||Michigan Association Computer Users in Learning Student Showcase at the Capital||Thomas Soria||Michigan State Capitol||8ft Table|
|12/5/18||12/7/18||Michigan Elementary and Middle School Principal Association Annual Conf||Thomas Soria (SH, BO)/PLS/SLS/MKT||Grand Traverse Resort||10x20ft exhibit|
|2/6/19||2/8/19||Michigan Association of School Administrators Midwinter Conference||Thomas, Angela, Mable||Renaissance Center in Detroit||8ft Table|
|3/11/19||3/11/19||Michigan Association of Middle School Educators 2019||Thomas Soria||Birch Run, MI||8ft Table|
|3/20/19||3/22/19||Michigan Association Computer Users in Learning Annual Conference||Sales, Marketing||Detroit, MI||10x20ft exhibit|
|5/2/19||5/3/19||Michigan Association of School Administrators Women in Leadership Conf.||Anne Craft, Angela Shields, Stacey Hicks||Bay Harbor, MI||8ft Table|
|6/24/19||6/26/19||Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals Edcon 2019||All Sales, Anne Craft||Grand Traverse Resort||10x20ft exhibit|
|9/18/19||9/20/19||Michigan Association of School Administrators Annual Conference 2019||All Sales||Grand Traverse Resort||8ft Table|